We are here to help!
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
When will I receive my order?
Once your order has been placed and payment processed, your products will be shipped in 3-6 business days. Products listed may not necessarily be in stock and immediately available but if there is a delay our team will contact you immediately.
You will receive a notification when your order is picked up by the courier, orders are generally received within 5 business days of collection by the courier.
How much will delivery cost?
Delivery is free Australia wide for tapware, showers and bathrooms accessories over $100
For larger items we offer flat rate shipping throughout Melbourne metro (within 40kms of the CBD). Shipping will be calculated at checkout after entering your delivery address. For shipping outside of the Melbourne metro area including all other capital cities and regional areas, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9439 2211 for a custom shipping quote.
Please note, If you select a 'metro area' shipping option but are not within the Melbourne metro area, we will contact you to arrange payment for the correct shipping amount before your order will be processed.
Should you wish to collect your order directly from the showroom, please contact the store directly to place your order. Please note, only orders for smaller items such as tapware and bathware accessories or tile orders less than 10m2 can be collected from our warehouse.
Do I need to be home when my items are delivered?
You may request an authority to leave your goods unattended, however please note it will be your responsibility if the product is damaged, lost or stolen after delivery is confirmed by our couriers.
For large items (e.g baths and tiles) you must be home to receive your delivery.
All our tiles are delivered on a pallet, each truck will have a tailgate and deliver them to the curbside. Drivers are unable to hand unload the goods due to insurance.
We recommend having your tiler or some helping hands to help bring them further into the property/upstairs.
Do you accept returns?
Yes we do accept returns, based on the below conditions -
- Return claims must be made within 14 days of receiving your items
- Most products we sell here at Yeomans are ordered in specifically for you from our suppliers. Therefore, we must receive confirmation from the supplier that the return will be accepted. If a return is rejected by a supplier we are unable to accept the return
- Items must be in original packaing and there must be no damage to the item or the packaging itself and therefore in resellable condition
- We do carry a select range of stocked items, for which we can accept returns assuming the above packaging condtions are met
- Tiles can be returned, however we only accept a minimum of 3 boxes and the return is subject to the supplier accepting the goods back. The goods must be in full boxes, un-opened and in sellable condition. *Returned tiles are required to be of the same batch which is currently in stock with the supplier
- All returns will incur a 20% handling/restocking fee of the original purchase price (with the exception of a limited range of stocked items)
- Customers are also responsible for freight charges incurred by Yeomans to send your items back to the supplier
- Some items are custom made such as ADP and Timberline Vanities and New Form and Nood Co. concrete basins. In this case returns will not be accepted for refund or exchange
Please know we are here to help! If you have any questions or wish to make a return, please contact us on (03) 9439 2211 to discuss in more detail the steps to be taken.
What if the items I received are faulty
Please check all deliveries and notify us within 24 hours of any faulty items as claims cannot be accepted outside of 24 hours as we cannot determine when the damage occurred.
Regarding product faults which are out of your control, many of our goods are covered by product warranties from the supplier with an after-sales service support, our team is here to assist you in case of problems. Product Warranty in commercial buildings may be different from the standard product warranty.
All our products are sent in the original packaging, so they are factory-packed to avoid any kind of problem during the delivery journey.
What if I need help with the design of my space?
If you are in need of a little help when it comes to designing your space, don't stress. We are here to help!
Our showroom is open Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am - 3:00pm. You are more than welcome to drop in at any time, no appointment required and one of our friendly design team will be able to assist you with any queries you may have. We are here to help with all aspects of design, be it spacial planning and lay out of the room, colour, tile size and so much more.
If you are interstate or simply do not wish to attend the showroom, please feel free to contact our friendly team via phone (03 9439 2211) or email email@example.com for free design help.
What methods can I use to to pay?
We accept payment via credit card (Visa and Mastercard) and Paypal. If you wish to pay with cash, you can visit the showroom to make a payment. We do also accept payments over the phone and via bank transfer if you are having trouble. Please call us on (03) 9439 2211 with any questions regarding payment.
Can I see a sample of the tiles I am interested in?
Yes you can!
We offer a 5 for $20 sample box. This mean you can select up to 5 tiles to view samples of and they will be delivered to your door for $20.
After you have decided which tile you love the most, or if you love all of them, the $20 will be credited towards your total purchase.
Your $20 credit will be emailed to you in the form of a discount code to be applied to your purchase.
This offer is only redeemable once per a customer. E.g. If a customer purchase 3 samples packs and pays $60, they will only receive a credit for $20.
To purchase a sample box, simply add the sample size tile to your cart when viewing each tiles page. When you have reached 5 samples the shipping will automatically reduce to zero.
Samples are roughly 100x100mm in size.
We’d love to hear from you.
Have questions, requests or concerns? Please let us know below or email firstname.lastname@example.org